Here’s how I do it :> (disc. my handwriting is pretty bad. Sorry bout that :P)
1. Basic general plot progression thing
I don’t have any photo of that but it normally goes like:
- Ch. 00 - Prologue / Ren meets Yuu. Gets taken to rooftop. Falls off. Dundundun title!
- Ch. 01 - Wakes up, meets the devil. Welcome to Hell! Intro: HK
- Ch. 24 - New location: Golg. / new char intro. Ally??? or enemy?????
- Ch. ?? - I want a scene where Ren gets*** maybe during the mid-rounds. LD’s gonna be real angry hah!
The aim’s not to be perfect but to help you not forget important scenes when you’re writing the actual chapters.
2. Basic plot progression thing for the chapter thing
What you want to happen during the chapter. Is it important? Do you need that scene to trigger the next scenes? Does it contradict or support previous scenes?
Something like this kinda..
3. Script writey/drawey thing (I do a combination of both)
can also be combined with step 4
4. Rough drafts (plus lots of sticky notes for panel changes and stuff)
can be combined with step 3
5. Draw each page on A4 paper + scan + edit on Photoshop
And that’s it, basically. That’s only my own method though. You can plan your comics anyway you want.
Comic: Hell Kitchen
Medium: ballpoint pen, eno pilot mech pencil, Unipin pigment ink, photoshop cs4
hahah I support any pairing! 8D